Grasshopper

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Molding this intern into a money producing machine. He is grounded, smart, ambitious, not afraid to work hard. Great hire. Asks great questions. We are so blessed to add him to our staff. He didn't think it was strange at all with my rendering of him.

Grasshopper.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks on the capture, can't speak to the shirt. Lol

Last edited:
Great Shot, @jcdeboever Is That On Film With One Of Your Minolta's or Fuji X-Pro2?

I absolutely LOVE how both of them show no left arm! Love that mirrored effect! Cool picture.

I absolutely LOVE how both of them show no left arm! Love that mirrored effect! Cool picture.
That was intentional. Are you pulling my leg? I thought it might add interest even if it breaks the rules a little. Thanks

Great Shot, @jcdeboever Is That On Film With One Of Your Minolta's or Fuji X-Pro2?
Custom Acros, +grain. XT2 80mm. Intentional film. I haven't shot my Minolta in months now that I have an F and F3.

That was intentional. Are you pulling my leg? I thought it might add interest even if it breaks the rules a little. Thanks

No, I was not kidding...it's a very cool detail. It adds a lot of interest. I figured you'd done it intentionally,and so I mentioned it and complimented you on it. I look at pictures intently.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back