What's new

Gravesite Vigil

bburton

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2006
Messages
256
Reaction score
10
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
For many, many years now, this maiden has faithfully kept watch over the grave to which she was assigned.

7206-GravesiteVigil.jpg
 
She is showing signs of time!
You have those very photogenic graveyards over there.
Something like this is hard to find where I am. Hmph.
 
Great shot Bruce. I like how you used the shadow on her face. Add a bit of mystery to it. Nice one !!
 
Chiller said:
Great shot Bruce. I like how you used the shadow on her face. Add a bit of mystery to it. Nice one !!

I agree, great shot :thumbup:
 
Love it!

By the way ... welcome to the Left of Center crowd that takes cemetary shots! Good to have ya!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom