Graveyard HDR c&c

ShakeyBlakey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took this yesterday in the local graveyard, this is the really old section dating back to 1832.

2888795716_a07d739e56_b.jpg

Its almost has though there is an ND filter on the top part of the photo. Cool though!

I really like the shot, mate. It's coloring is dreary and spooky, which I like. Is this still an active graveyard or has it been abandoned?

:hail:....I really, really like it!!! (Really!) LOL!!

You should post this in "The Dark Side" too...you'll find many there to appreciate this!

Will you be shooting more???!!!!

Love the colors and the subject but the composition leaves me a little wanting. It feels like it was overly tight ... too close on the bottom ... something in the perspective angles don't quite work for me, etc. Still, awesome material there. Great sky.

Love the colors and the subject but the composition leaves me a little wanting. It feels like it was overly tight ... too close on the bottom ... something in the perspective angles don't quite work for me, etc. Still, awesome material there. Great sky.

Yes, I think you are right...that would be my only complaint too!!!

What an awesome place that must be!?

I like the overall edit of the pic but it seems off at an angle or something. My eyes are getting red by trying to compensate. Either that or it's this stuff I'm smoking; nonetheless, nice HDR.

the only thing that bothers me is the bright white light under the arch. it seems like it should be a little darker, almost like it was from a different day

Man, I would give somebody away to see a place like this. What a spectacular view. Did you get inside that little crypt there? As for the edit..love it. Not over done. As for the comp...diggin it, except I would have left a little more in the bottom left. Seems a tad tight, but still cool. Well done.

Thanks for all the replies, yes I know the angles are a bit weird, the corner is a bit tight etc, actually theres a slight hill and to be honest all the irregularities I think add to the "darker"? side of it..
And yes this is still a functioning graveyard with people getting buried daily, although its almost full up now, a lot of famous Irish people through history are buried here..

Chillers bus stop, haha

EDIT: CLICK FOR LINK

You could probably simply fill in that window with cloned bricks from the lower inside wall...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back