What's new

Gray distortion? Can anyone please tell me what this is

Dronova213

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 8, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this about 30 minutes ago. I've never seen this before and I would really like to know what it is. It looks so funny.
2017050895115911.webp
 
Looks like a corrupt file. Probably bad memory card. I would do some test shots to be sure, but wold not trust it with any important shoots until I knew.
 
Don't believe any of the other responses. I'm pretty sure it's the kitty trying to interfere with your camera telekinetically; that is, trying to remove all evidence that it was there. You know, so it can get rid of you.

Cats are always trying to rule over humans.
 
Don't believe any of the other responses. I'm pretty sure it's the kitty trying to interfere with your camera telekinetically; that is, trying to remove all evidence that it was there. You know, so it can get rid of you.

Cats are always trying to rule over humans.

he's wrong.... cats are not always trying to rule over humans. They are ruling over humans.
 
It's a corrupt file. Could be the memory card, or the USB cable, or the card reader if you're using one.


he's wrong.... cats are not always trying to rule over humans. They are ruling over humans.

Dogs have owners........... cats have staff.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom