What's new

Great grate.

texkam

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 6, 2012
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
365
Location
Big D. Near the lake.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$grate.webp
 
I get why you took this shot. The repeating patterns and a bright splash of color to mix it up. It has the making of a good shot. It's just not that interesting to me.
 
I kind of like this; I would dial back the saturation on the rust a bit, but I can see this as corporate/commercial art.
 
I would dial back the saturation on the rust a bit
That's red paint, along with orange, yellow and gray paint as well. Sometimes when waiting for someone, you are given time to see the wonderful color and pattern in everyday things.
 
Turn 20-40 degrees so that it has some movement
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom