H hqphoto TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2006 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Aug 22, 2006 #1 dear sirs what do u think about the style and spirit of this photo. simply Im a fond of sea, and this is my favorite genre. what do u think about completeness of image. I have idea to do more focus on boat. Worth it?
dear sirs what do u think about the style and spirit of this photo. simply Im a fond of sea, and this is my favorite genre. what do u think about completeness of image. I have idea to do more focus on boat. Worth it?
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 22, 2006 #2 First, welcome to TPF. Second, this is a great photo. Third, sorry I can't help you with your question.
First, welcome to TPF. Second, this is a great photo. Third, sorry I can't help you with your question.
H hqphoto TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2006 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Aug 23, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 thanks. i'm thinking that i'll not change focus
HollandHusker TPF Noob! Joined Jul 2, 2006 Messages 368 Reaction score 0 Location Sliedrecht, The Netherlands Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 23, 2006 #4 Love the shot, totally awesome, don't change anything, it's perfect!