Max Compose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was take it at zoo with my zoom, the description was from my personal website

GreenBird.jpg

Green Magpie

The common green magpie is a member of the crow family, roughly about the size of the Eurasian jay or slightly smaller. It is a vivid green in colour, slightly lighter on the underside and has a thick black stripe from the bill to the nape. The Indochinese green magpie or yellow-breasted magpie is a passerine bird of crow family, Corvidae. It is native to China and southeast Asia.

Last edited by a moderator:
pretty bird. But since you are mainly advertising your website to sell pictures I would suggest maybe a better quality one.

To be honest, while an interesting bird image (at least to westerners) because of its uniqueness, as a stock image, I feel it has little value. The bird is significantly under-exposed, and the mottled lighting and cage wire are very distracting.

To be honest, while an interesting bird image (at least to westerners) because of its uniqueness, as a stock image, I feel it has little value. The bird is significantly under-exposed, and the mottled lighting and cage wire are very distracting.
Thanks Tirediron, they have no body giving me advance advise like you. Is really thank you, hope you can give me more comment on my next photo I post.

Most reactions

Back