What's new

Greetings From Portland OR

HPstudios

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 26, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Forum Members.
I've been a Pro (getting paid) photographer for about 6 years and love the craft. Currently getting back into film, for fun. I'd love to get to know peeps here and help if I can and share what I know.
Happy Shooting everyone!

Hayes
 
Welcome to TPF, Hayes! We have lots of film enthusiasts here, so you're in good company. I hope you check out the Photo Gallery section, where you can share some of your work with us.

Keep posting and have fun!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom