Greetings from Puerto Rico!

CastleDesigns

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello to all,
I am here after years of wasting time. I say this because I am the type of person who is into so many things but ends up doing nothing. Photography has been my passion since I was a child. But, I always let myself down, comparing my work to others and how I don't know enough. Due to that, I put a hold on photography in hopes to learn another art form that I may be enjoy; painting,drawing.. but none do it for me. I realize photography is and will always be my favorite type of art form and passion. I love art in general, but especially photography. And even though I may not go back to school to study photography, I will take enough time to learn much more about it. I bought my first SLR camera when I first started working and well although it's just a Canon Rebel XTI, I still want to work with it for now and then work my way up. So, basically here for inspiration and to learn.

Enough with the rambling,
good day to all
The end :)

Hola!

I'm also from Puerto Rico and photography is one of my passions. Welcome to TPF.

Welcome! I am continuously amazed at the incredible group of photographers that regularly provide feedback on this site. No doubt you will find great advice here.

Hello and welcome to the forum...

Welcome you guys, from the Eastern coast of the US.
I used to spend lots of time in Rio Piedras and Rincon.
I miss the guava paste and white cheese.

Welcome to the site.

Hi, I'm also from Puerto Rico. Welcome!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back