Greetings from the UAE

joeybagz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hello everyone, just saying hello from the UAE. Im originally from NYC, moved to Florida some time ago, met the love of my life and got married. then fate (and work) gave us a opportunity to move to this part of the world. My wife teaches kindergarten and i work from home fixing computers and being tech support for the american teachers. Being here has given us the wonderful opportunity to spend lots of time together and see some beautiful sites. It also has given me lots of time to pursue my hobbies, Photography being one of them, and given me lot to see and photograph. I'll post up pictures as i take them and hope that i can get some constrictive criticism to help me grow, thanks a ton...

Hey Joey, how you doing there tough guy?

Actually, they used to call me Joey Bag-o-donuts back in the day - Sorry, this before my cousin Vinny, so maybe the guy that called me that was the "guy"...lol

Anyway, from one Joey Bagz to another - Welcome

Welcome aboard.

Some of my best clients recently moved from Edmonton to Abu Dabi. A lot warmer there than here, that's for sure.

Thanks guys, since its winter time it prob in the 50's right now.... the Burj is in dubai, so its kinda of far to see it from where i am, but i see it all the time when my wife and I drive up to Dubai on the weekends to hang out with our friends. Lots of beautiful sites and scenery to photograph out here.

Thanks guys, since its winter time it prob in the 50's right now.... the Burj is in dubai, so its kinda of far to see it from where i am, but i see it all the time when my wife and I drive up to Dubai on the weekends to hang out with our friends. Lots of beautiful sites and scenery to photograph out here.

I realised that it was far away (thank you Google Maps!) but because it's like a million feet tall I was wondering whether you could see it on a clear day from as far away as you are.

Anyways! Welcome to the forum, we look forward to seeing work from the UAE!

Most reactions

Back