Greig's Caves

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As I mentioned in my Bear thread (omg still totally excited that we found him!) Mr. Rabbit and I celebrated Canada Day by enjoying some of Canada's natural beauty. We had no plan, we just pointed the car north and drove in the direction of Tobermory, our first stop ended up being the Greig's Caves, here is a link to info on them Greig’s Caves on the Bruce Peninsula in Southern Ontario | Open till Thanksgiving, Quest for Fire was filmed there!!

This was our first visit to the caves, I left sooo many shots behind, it took us an hour and a half to do the trail and it wasn't an easy trail let me tell ya but I can't wait to spend the better part of a day here!

These are my favourites, there are a few more on my Flickr if you are interested.
Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!

(Yes he has my camera bag on his shoulder ;) )

Last but not least one that I can't tell what's coming and going in...

Thanks John :) Definitely going back with water and a lunch! It is quite the hike over a lot of slippery and loose rocks, you have to sign a waiver before you go in. I stopped and said wow repeatedly.

Whoa.

$9190538039_900a6bfb58_b.jpg

Thanks Ron :)

Ha C! That is whoa! I have a few that are quite ambiguous that I'm still playing with, didn't think to flip the less ambiguous ones, leave it to you to find it ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back