jeffashman

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are great! Maybe a little bright on #s 1 and 2, but can still see detail in the wings. I've never seen one of these guys - beautiful!

#3 cracked me up!

Beautiful detailed shots of quite an ‘ethereal’ subject - love the white body, quite unusual to me.

These are great! Maybe a little bright on #s 1 and 2, but can still see detail in the wings. I've never seen one of these guys - beautiful!

#3 cracked me up!
Thank you! Yes, I think I need to redo them and tone down the exposure some more. Not sure what LR was doing, but it jumped up the exposure on both shots, and I brought it back down, but not enough. We usually find these guys out in the fields.
Beautiful detailed shots of quite an ‘ethereal’ subject - love the white body, quite unusual to me.
Thanks! They are pretty little things. Very small.

Great set! I see the muppet face too :) For the bright yellow and orange flowers I usually adjust the color luminance in ACR

Nice shots!

Liking the reworked image. My Milkweed hasn't bloomed yet - a bit worrisome but given the storms we've had, not overly surprising, either. Like everyone else, those are the best butterfly attractors.

Liking the reworked image. My Milkweed hasn't bloomed yet - a bit worrisome but given the storms we've had, not overly surprising, either. Like everyone else, those are the best butterfly attractors.
Thank you! Mine have more of a magnet for sweat bees... there are ton of them on the flowers right now.

Most reactions

Back