What's new

Grotto Gate

Aayria

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 12, 2010
Messages
787
Reaction score
40
Location
U.S.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I posted a few of these in the beginner's forum, and thought I'd put my favorite down here in the gallery by itself for some more insight as to how I could improve this shot, or if it's good as is. I took this at the grotto near my home, something about the line of gates and the pattern in the railing really caught my eye. I'd love to get a similar shot later in the spring when the flowers are really in bloom there and do it in color:)

341_01.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom