Growth over 14 months - Real Estate Pics for C&C

Parker219

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I photographed this house for a Realtor 14 months ago. Someone bought the house then remolded it and now they are selling it. It was not a "flip" so to speak, they didnt plan on moving so soon, but...life happens.

So a couple of things to look at here, one being my photos from back then compared to now as well as the changes they made, which is kind of interesting to see.

I have not turned these photos in yet, so if you see anything that I can fix, please let me know.

Thank You

1. Before

11223-Corey-Pavin-MLS-15.jpg

1B - After ( not much done, but I did learn to get a little higher of an angle to show the house a little better )

11223-Corey-Pavin- 2 - mainjpg0001.jpg

11223-Corey-Pavin-MLS-26.jpg

2B - I still blew out the highlights I see, still need to work on some things

11223-Corey-Pavin-tiffs-4jpg0051.jpg

11223-Corey-Pavin-MLS-41.jpg

3B -
11223-Corey-Pavin-tiffs-7jpg0054.jpg

11223-Corey-Pavin-MLS-39.jpg

4B -
11223-Corey-Pavin-tiffs-6jpg0053.jpg

11223-Corey-Pavin-MLS-45.jpg

5B -
11223-Corey-Pavin-tiffs-9jpg0056.jpg

11223-Corey-Pavin-MLS-24.jpg

6B -
11223-Corey-Pavin-tiffs-2-finaljpg0049.jpg

Wow, dramatic improvement! Those are some really good RE images. Yes, a few areas for improvement, but these are head and shoulders above 98% of the ones I see on listings today. How about sharing some of your process & technique with the membership?

Yeah, ya'done good! I can see the improvements in the house, and in the photos!

The difference is night and day - your current shots are outstanding.

It's too bad that the quality of the new decor -- pretty tacky fake plants -- isn't up to the quality of your photographs!

Look real nice.. did you change lenses? Looks like a better perception overall.. did you make a painters pole setup? Or a commerical product?

Huge improvement on the photography and some nice remodeling and upgrades on appliances to.

Great improvement

How did you get the higher shot in #1 ? camera on a long stick or drone ?

I will go in to detail when I have time about how I got my results.

This is just too good not to share, look at the old MLS photo that was used the last time this house sold compared to the one I just took.

IShza7mpvqrpek0000000000.jpg

6504 Huntington - MLS (33).jpg

Yes, I had the advantage of the room being remodeled and staged, but are you serious with that "marketing photo"?!?!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back