Gruesome (Seriously, do not read if easily distressed)

JohnMF

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Coming home from work tonight in a taxi, I saw a small group people gathered around some guy on the floor. Thought he was a drunk at first who'd fell over, but as i got closer I could see he had actually been shot in the head, possibly with a shotgun. A few people were just standing there in silence, no doubt in shock, some of them school children too.

Sorry to share such a horrible story. Going to have trouble getting that image out of my head for a while.

John, I'm an EMT here in the States (not sure what you guys call them in the UK, but I drive/ride in an ambulance) and I see this kind of stuff all the time, and it never gets any easier. That's why I have a hobby like photography to help me unwind, and after a really rough day of calls, it's nice to go home and hug my baby girl just a little tighter ... hope that helps a little.

That's a tough job you got there LBPotog. Bet it makes you appreciate life more.

The thing that has got me most was that there was kids there, they shouldn't have to see that.

Most reactions

Back