Guess (Macro)

is it your shower drain?
DAMN i have stared at this picture far longer than necessary. i see that its flat at the bottom and covers a thin layer of something.. like water. And then curves up and the noise recedes.

I am befuddled.

Is it the microphone cover?

If it's not, give us a hint. Did you mess with the tint for make any adjustments?

is it the design on money?

Im still thinking.. at first i didnt think it was a type of screen.. but i kinda do now..

Any chance its the screen that goes on a faucet?

I still say he's lying and it's a fry basket. Dude works at McDonalds. Admit it, man!!! :lol:

It's not a screen--the lines look etched. See how there's flaking around some of them? The suggestion of the crystal glass seems closest...

We should keep in mind its macro, so in reality its probably something like this:

thumb.php

I'm gonna guess the handlebar to a bike. They have that checkered pattern a lot of times... Either that, or the handle to something metal.

Wow, is that just a standard 1:1 macro photo? Incredible. Maybe some kind of kitchen appliance...?

AARGH!!! hurry up! The suspense is unbearable!!! :confused:

We should keep in mind its macro, so in reality its probably something like this:

thumb.php

I'm gonna guess the handlebar to a bike. They have that checkered pattern a lot of times... Either that, or the handle to something metal.

That's a pretty good hunch, too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back