What's new

Guess (Macro)

Wow, fantastic photo. What kind of lens did you use? AFAIK, there are hardly any lenses that go beyond a 1:1 repro. ratio.
Fantastic game, Battou. I got confused by the copper colour :confused:
 
Wow, fantastic photo. What kind of lens did you use? AFAIK, there are hardly any lenses that go beyond a 1:1 repro. ratio.
Fantastic game, Battou. I got confused by the copper colour :confused:


Shot With, Canon FD 50mm 1.4 on FL bellows on EF body with two magnifying filters.
 
Last edited:
Wow. This photo has something Escher'eque about it! You try to determine whether you see a plane from above or from below (before I knew it was a rounded thing), and it shifted to "sure I'm looking at it from below instead of from above" and all the way round again. :drunk: now!
 
Awww. What a pity. Now that I know that it is something round, I cannot reproduce the effect it had on me when I first looked at the photo in the first post... :(
 
Thank you

Awww. What a pity. Now that I know that it is something round, I cannot reproduce the effect it had on me when I first looked at the photo in the first post... :(

That might explain why I was not seeing the Escher'esque about it or the effect it had you described, having known it was round to beginwith.
 
heheh... that was fun. thanks, battou. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom