Guess (Macro)

Everyone's guesses sounds like they think they're looking through a microscope. Hmm...

perhaps because macro normally means around 1:1 - as against close up (which is less!).

Ah, I've gotten away from the screen thing now.. again.. lol..

Could it be the end of a pen? like.. a grip part of it?

I'm gonna guess the handlebar to a bike.
I was thinking the same thing...

Battou said:
I have a feeling yall are gonna be a little suprised when I post the backed off shot of it in a few days
You're not really going to make us wait that long are you?

oh wait... what about a microphone?

Mr. Slapamonkey is enjoying watching us squirm.

Rabid wallaby with a broadsword?

<chuckle>

One of those Dremel cutting things.

We should keep in mind its macro, so in reality its probably something like this:

thumb.php

I'm gonna guess the handlebar to a bike. They have that checkered pattern a lot of times... Either that, or the handle to something metal.

Actually, It's smaller than that, Nice touch on the PL thumbnail.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr. Slapamonkey is enjoying watching us squirm.

Actually I have not been here for the last two days
Wow, is that just a standard 1:1 macro photo? Incredible. Maybe some kind of kitchen appliance...?

AARGH!!! hurry up! The suspense is unbearable!!! :confused:

This goes beyond 1:1
Rabid wallaby with a broadsword?

<chuckle>
:biglaugh: Some time I'll take one of the broadsword.....Just git to find something interesting about it first.
Maglite torch?

Close...Close enough it show you exactly what it is

Backed off a little
006_2-2.jpg

All the way, with the focusing light turned off
005_2-1.jpg

it's a 2AA Mini Mag light Flashlight

I'm a child care provider, I use it to check on the kids....or find out what the cats are batting around

I'm a child care provider, I use it to check on the kids....or find out what the cats are batting around

Ahh, See.. I was sitting here thinking.. Who uses a flashlight everyday.. Thats why I said pen.. Cause there are some pens around with that grip like pattern on them.

Ahh, See.. I was sitting here thinking.. Who uses a flashlight everyday.. Thats why I said pen.. Cause there are some pens around with that grip like pattern on them.

Yeah, checking to see if they're asleep before turning off their TV with the 6D did not work too well, so I keep that little guy in my brief case.

On top of that, trying to find a moving hotwheel car in the dark can be troublesome at best :lmao:

Most reactions

Back