What's new

Guess (Macro)

Battou

TPF junkie!
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
8,046
Reaction score
65
Location
Slapamonkey, New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
002-1_2.jpg

See it bigger here

Standard issue Macro guessing Game material, It's a little dirty but, I use it almost every day.

So What is it.....?
 
bottom of a fry basket????
 
Leather wristband?
 
Please tell me its not the screen from your electric razor... If so you need to wash it.
 
Camera strap?
 
It's definitely a conic shape. I'd say a close up of an old crystal glass.
 
Is it a lighter? (the wheel, specifically)
 
it kinda looks like a bunch of pools filled with chocolate mmm chocolate
 
it kinda looks like a bunch of pools filled with chocolate mmm chocolate
:lmao:

Is it a lighter? (the wheel, specifically)

Nope, on both counts.

I have a feeling yall are gonna be a little suprised when I post the backed off shot of it in a few days
 
must be your old pair of tights which you put over the lens for soft shots - or wear now and then!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom