Guess the 'lie' game

I just had an idea... A modification of the rules...

Post the 4 options like normal - but don't reply until all four have been spoken for. Any takers? I think it would make the game better. Because, right now, whoever posts next knows that they have to think of three true things and one lie.

What if ... you could play without knowing who won till all of the options were exhausted?

Post our four statements ... wait for four replies ... announce the "winner/victim". :lol:

Like, the first four people to post place their bets, then once all bets are placed you announce who "won".

Post the 4 options like normal - but don't reply until all four have been spoken for. Any takers? I think it would make the game better. Because, right now, whoever posts next knows that they have to think of three true things and one lie.

What if ... you could play without knowing who won till all of the options were exhausted?

Post our four statements ... wait for four replies ... announce the "winner/victim". :lol:

wait...i don't get it.
so, someone posts four things. and one of them is a lie.
ok.
then what happens? lol

Like, the first four people to post place their bets, then once all bets are placed you announce who "won".

I think this would make the game much better, but we would have to start over and lock this thread. Or at least ignore it.

suppose they all guess the same choice, but that choice is not the lie?
oh wait...then no one wins? and then the person keeps going until there is a winner? hey, that would work.
is that what u mean?

I think this would make the game much better, but we would have to start over and lock this thread. Or at least ignore it.

i could edit the opening post...like in red,and say what the modified rules are? yeah?

wait...i don't get it.
so, someone posts four things. and one of them is a lie.
ok.
then what happens? lol
It opens the same as it did here. BUT - The OP doesn't say yes or no till all four options have been guessed.

example

true or lie?

?

Now you wait, without saying anthing, till four different people guess 1-4. Once all options have been guessed, you announce who won, and thus - who goes next.

Get it?

i could edit the opening post...like in red,and say what the modified rules are? yeah?

It will be too confusing for everyone ... it needs to be a new thread. Call it "Fact or Fiction".

I'll do it ... hold on.

what if the statement maker disappears lol

Esselle, #1?

lol i will tell you. it's #5 as the lie.
i find it interesting that it would be believeable that i could have five tattos.
interesting in a cool kinda way. :lol:
i wouldn't know where to place 5 tattoos. :angel:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back