Guess the Photo- Was it Taken by a dSLR or P&S?

Hawaii Five-O

My alter-egos have been banned. :( Now I must be
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My attempt at making a game.;)

Post a photo and let people guess whether it was taken by a point & shoot or dSLR.

Here is my picture to start off with

P5030021.jpg

A P&S without a hot miror and an IR filter. :thumbup: on IR

haha yep it was a p&s with an IR filter held in front of it. Good eye Deadeye:thumbup:

BTW pretty neat photo

Thanks! of my point&shoot iR picutres this probably my favorite.

Is it dslr ?

I'd say dSLR for PackingMyBag's shot, even though the SD1000 is a very good camera and I would guess the P&S would in general be more likely to "shadowfy" the foreground than a dSLR though a dSLR would probably be more appropriate for exposing for the sky over the mountains... Mine was indeed shot with a P&S, my Panasonic FZ7 :lol:.

I'd say dSLR for PackingMyBag's shot, even though the SD1000 is a very good camera and I would guess the P&S would in general be more likely to "shadowfy" the foreground than a dSLR though a dSLR would probably be more appropriate for exposing for the sky over the mountains... Mine was indeed shot with a P&S, my Panasonic FZ7 :lol:.

Good guess, but it was shot with my first digital camera...a P&S "Mustec" Home shopping Network camera. very cheep and rugged.

Castrol's would probably be the only DSLR pic posted so far though it could be a high end p&s.

...This game would go along smoother with a little more structure.

Since the previous was alredy stated to be inaccurate guess wise I'll set a picture for guessing

100_3186No.jpg

hmmm smells of P&S, but im going to go DSLR on this one. so........

Most reactions

New Topics

Back