What's new

Guess who came to visit

Fangman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
2,506
Reaction score
144
Location
Ely England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
20110523-_MG_2501.jpg


A pleasure to finally meet the famous LaFhoto
​
 
And here I was thinking it was going to be a squirrely squirrel come to raid the seeds!

Great to see you both there!
 
underexposed and too much empty space. Perhaps closer in and in 'portrait' orientation? :D
 
underexposed and too much empty space. Perhaps closer in and in 'portrait' orientation? :D

Sorry - darkened my screen too much for midnight posting - this is a record of a fun mini-meet-up so if not general where do I post it?

20110523-_MG_2526.jpg

Corinna ready for action in Ely Cathedral - away from Lower Saxony!
 
Hahahaha! Guess he didn't want to be there. :lol:

I can't wait to meet my minions, oops, I mean forum friends, this summer.
 
Jealous, would love to have a forum meetup. But unfortunately I live in bum-slump rural Alberta and only one person I know is close enough for me to visit. Bigmike when are you bringing the kids down to see the dinosaurs or something haha.
 
I'm back home safely and I must say: it was a wonderful mini meet-up, on very short notice, too, and yet our "Fangman" spent quite a few hours with us in and around the cathedral.
The very husband, who got mistaken by some as our "Fangman", took a couple of photos of the actual meet-up, and here they are:

sam1007.jpg


sam1008.jpg


And yes, this last one is also one of Fangman and LaFoto together, though we are somewhat small and somewhat hidden by the two ladies in the blue gowns. Nevertheless: inside Ely Cathedral (showing only a tiny, tiny part of it, and not even the most famous):

sam1005.jpg


Anyone wanting to meet up with us while we'll be in the States in June? Chicago and Minneapolis area? And all the way in between?
 
Cleveland?

How could you not see the Rock Hall?

FangMan looks happier than your hubby did. LOL
 
Hubby looks as happy as can be! I know him. You won't get broad, cheesy smiles out of him. Him looking grim would frighten you! Believe me! ;-)
 
It was also great to meet LEphoto as well as LAPhoto and he is charming, great and interesting company and No sign of any grim look at all.

It was lovely to go round the Cathedral with them and look with "visitors" eyes again at something that you tend to take for granted over the years.

Thank both of you for letting me show you round.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom