darin3200 TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 2,078 Reaction score 28 Location Des Moines, Iowa Jan 29, 2006 #1 This was one of the pics I took during a shoot for the album art of my friends new album. All comments appreciated
This was one of the pics I took during a shoot for the album art of my friends new album. All comments appreciated
seven TPF Noob! Joined Jun 21, 2005 Messages 550 Reaction score 16 Location Calgary Jan 29, 2006 #2 I like this, except for if you could make out the hand's as more than just a blob.
M Matty-Bass TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 685 Reaction score 20 Location Edmonton, AB Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 29, 2006 #3 Also, nice shot. I agree, the hand could use more detail. It remidns me of the old Alfred's Teach Yourself Guitar cover, sans the hand. good work!
Also, nice shot. I agree, the hand could use more detail. It remidns me of the old Alfred's Teach Yourself Guitar cover, sans the hand. good work!
darin3200 TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 2,078 Reaction score 28 Location Des Moines, Iowa Jan 29, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks for the comments, I also some pics very similar to this one in which in the hand is frozen during the playing
Thanks for the comments, I also some pics very similar to this one in which in the hand is frozen during the playing
Arch Damn You! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 8,487 Reaction score 103 Location locked in the attic Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 29, 2006 #5 dude, i like this shot. love the white line the edge of the guitar makes against the black background. Plus it looks like my Guitar! :thumbup:
dude, i like this shot. love the white line the edge of the guitar makes against the black background. Plus it looks like my Guitar! :thumbup:
M @ k o TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,534 Reaction score 136 Location Florida U S A Jan 29, 2006 #6 Cool shot ! Looks like my Takamine.
darin3200 TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 2,078 Reaction score 28 Location Des Moines, Iowa Jan 29, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Thanks