gulls and robins(10 pics)

sweet_daisy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
some pictures of the robins i took last wednesday at point peelee with ray. we were actually taking pictures at the same time, but i got some shots with the male and female with the babies(im faster than him,he didnt catch it:lol: )

dwebsz0864.jpg

dwebsz0860.jpg

dwebsz0863.jpg

4. i got closer to this bird, shes very friendly.
dwebsz0862.jpg

*then some pictures from today in burlington bay. where theres hundreds of ring billed gulls nesting right beside the highway.

dwebsz0869.jpg

dwebsz0866.jpg

dwebsz0868.jpg

dwebsz0867.jpg

5. mommy gave me the angry look!!
dwebsz0865.jpg

and ofcors the daddies got mad at me thats why they flew right on top of me. i was worried their gonna poop on me. hehe!!
dwebsz0870.jpg

thanks to ray for editing this pictures!! i got to learn how to use the photoshop soon.

thanks for looking!:)

daisy

Hahaha, I thought a few of the pics looked awful familiar. Hahahaha, Good shots. :)

Way to go, Daisy!! Awesome awesome shots. I've never seen a baby seagull before. #1, 2 and 3 of the seagull shots just blow me away!

thanks for the comments!!

yah!! we wer beside each other shooting this robin and her babies. but i went closer to the nest coz im only using 70-300 lens. and rays got 80-400mm.

wow...great shots Daisy. Love the third with the two robins together. Nicely done.

Amazing --- these are of the very same quality as Ray's - I cannot see any difference between his and yours. Actually, haha!, you got mommy and daddy on the nest TOGETHER and he did not :greenpbl: --- one over him, I say :lol:

The gull chicks look so soft and cuddly!
I showed them to my son who happens to be the only other family member up on this Saturday morning here, and we read about your fear that the daddy-gulls might poop on you together and he said: "That fear is real, they do that, and some are pretty well on target! And they can produce amazingly large quantities of ... but still better than to be get vomited on by the chicks ... yes, I've seen that in some nature docu on TV: somewhere in this world there are chicks that defend themselves by using 'projective vomit' onto their enemies, and their gastric acids are so strong it becomes really painful to be hit by that!" Wow, the things that my children can teach me...! :D

Back to this series: wow. Very well done!

good job, the first lot do loks similar, but i really like the gulls,. good job.

Sooo cute!! Great job with your photos.. Raymond Im tagging along next time too ;)

LaFoto said:
Amazing --- these are of the very same quality as Ray's - I cannot see any difference between his and yours. Actually, haha!, you got mommy and daddy on the nest TOGETHER and he did not :greenpbl: --- one over him, I say :lol:

The gull chicks look so soft and cuddly!
I showed them to my son who happens to be the only other family member up on this Saturday morning here, and we read about your fear that the daddy-gulls might poop on you together and he said: "That fear is real, they do that, and some are pretty well on target! And they can produce amazingly large quantities of ... but still better than to be get vomited on by the chicks ... yes, I've seen that in some nature docu on TV: somewhere in this world there are chicks that defend themselves by using 'projective vomit' onto their enemies, and their gastric acids are so strong it becomes really painful to be hit by that!" Wow, the things that my children can teach me...! :D

Back to this series: wow. Very well done!

same quality but mine are better (eh???):lol: gonna kick his *** soon. just kidding.

and ofcors i was very lucky i didnt get pooped on.:lol: whew!!!! but still it was horrible, coz the area stunk so bad. saw some dead gull babies:( and all the seagulls wer making loud noises to shoo us:x so i said ok ok were leaving:grumpy: but i already took some pictures. hihi!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back