Gulls in some crappy light

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I like the first one, but wish I could see both of his eyes. And yes, they do look quite evil.

I am really impressed with the last shot. Very nicely done.

Gulls are not my favorite birds though, we have them in nyc too and all they do is eat the garbage and poop on our car. LOL

I am in love with #1!! But the others are great as well. :) Very crisp.

is that with your new nikon 300

Still waiting for the osprey to show up around here as well.

The first one I really liked because of the stink eye :). These are still with the Tamron. I sent the Nikon back it was stuck in AF... Haven't decided what I'm doing yet...

I like # 3 the best, it has a very nice angle, not so sure about # 1, it is sharp and different but I have a hard time the the missing eye.
#2 would be better without the darker thing in the background, it is still a nice shot!

The first one I really liked because of the stink eye :). These are still with the Tamron. I sent the Nikon back it was stuck in AF... Haven't decided what I'm doing yet...

i hate to say it but IMO i would shoot with that tamron until you want to get a big expensive prime. i have seen your results even with the teleconverter and they where still good

i actually bought your lens. the tamron 200-500. i need to get used to it though.

i actually bought your lens. the tamron 200-500. i need to get used to it though.
Sweet! Congrats! If you have any questions shoot me a message. I know the lens pretty well...

Cool set coastal. Looks like more crappy weather coming our way.

Most reactions

Back