Guns and cars pics, need some PS love!

This is a "look how big my dick is" shot if I ever saw one.....lol A gun on a car engine....lol We get it you're cool.....lol:lmao:

Wow, tough crowd!

Nice pieces, but there is not enough Photoshop in the world to make the photos awesome. If you want us to take the time to critique, have enough respect to take the time to take some thought out pictures. It is not fair to you to critique what are obvious throwaways.

Critique away! Again, JUST got into photography. We all start somewhere right?

Great opportunities to do some indoor shooting with some nice colored lights, maybe some smoke or dry ice flowing, wet slate tiles, etc. Create something like you'd see on Guns and Ammo. No. Even better.

I have done other shoots with the guns, but nothing that crazy yet. I like your ideas, but I need more practice with the basics before I get crazy with it.

I can't decide if the gun or the engine is the subject.

Both really... Two of my favorite toys and hobbies combined...

This is a "look how big my dick is" shot if I ever saw one.....lol A gun on a car engine....lol We get it you're cool.....lol:lmao:

So you're only allowed to take pics of a single object/thing at a time? Is that the rule? It's called boys toys, and yes, I like to use them AND show them off, why not? There are millions of people that post all sorts of pictures of their toys online for praise, ect.... What makes this any different? Just trying to take some good pics of things I like and start a new hobby in photography... Ease up

How are you able to have an AR lower with roll marks for a 3 position selector in Kalifornia? I assume it's just the roll marks, and the firearm doesn't actually have a functional giggle switch, right?

Also, I thought Kaliofrnia had nixed all "Hi capacity" (over 10 round) "clips" (magazines) Is that 30 rounder got a nerd in it somewhere restricting the follower?

I'm puzzled

can you explain how you made that SBR AK legal in CA?

It is a registered pistol, not a rifle. As long as it is registered as a pistol, the length of barrel does not matter as long as it is under 16".

That, and it doesn't have a barrel shroud. You know......... the shoulder thing that goes up.

Critique away! Again, JUST got into photography. We all start somewhere right?

You said so yourself that these pictures were taken in a hurry. Why bother posting them if this is so? We cannot give you a proper assessment of your work if what you present is not anywhere near what you can do. Any critique would be worthless because if these pictures were taken in a hurry with no thought to composition, exposure, framing, how can we critique the composition, exposure, framing and have it matter.

........Both really... Two of my favorite toys and hobbies combined............

So if you also enjoyed gardening, could be expect to see roses and tulips included in the pix as well?

The point of my statement was, that you put no thought into the shot other than I own these 2 items. If these 2 things are your passion......show that!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back