Gut reaction

Onerider

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Cumberland Plateau, Tennessee Misplaced Texan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What's your gut reaction to these two? I like the bold look of #1 and the almost ghostly look of #2.
Do you think they have been over done, or are your eyes burning too bad to tell?

#1 $20130718-IMG_7655.jpg #2$20130718-IMG_7670.jpg

#1 looks off-centered, and my eye left it quickly and locked onto #2. #2 has a simple starkness that I like very much.#1 is a jumbled, cluttered bunch of similar shaped things. #2 has lines, strong shapes, and yellow against cool blue hues. I liked the drama of #2 very much more so that in #1. quick, gut reaction answers.

^^^ Agree. The only thing about #2 that bothers me a little is the green shape in the lower left. You could try cloning it out or maybe just partially desaturating it would help (or try doing that to the entire background).

#1 looks off-centered, and my eye left it quickly and locked onto #2. #2 has a simple starkness that I like very much.#1 is a jumbled, cluttered bunch of similar shaped things. #2 has lines, strong shapes, and yellow against cool blue hues. I liked the drama of #2 very much more so that in #1. quick, gut reaction answers.

^^^ Agree. The only thing about #2 that bothers me a little is the green shape in the lower left. You could try cloning it out or maybe just partially desaturating it would help (or try doing that to the entire background).

I have to agree with both comments totally and I also think both are very good images but #2 takes the nod - Print an 11x14 of each and see how you feel then, I find many screen images don't translate to print as well but it's the digital age :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back