imagesliveon
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Jun 10, 2012
- Messages
- 212
- Reaction score
- 54
- Location
- United Kingdom
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Went to a concert yesterday and decided to take a little Canon G12.
Initially I struggled to get a decent photo and in the dark I hit a button that seemed to mess all my shots. I then shot in various modes with some limited success.
I dont think I did too bad being that I was in the region of 25mtrs away from the subject!
The B&W photo is over processed but I like the effect..
Come C&C would be very greatly recieved.
1.

Slash @ Brixton 2012 by imagesliveon, on Flickr
2.

Slash @ Brixton Academy by imagesliveon, on Flickr
3.

Slash @ Brixton Academy by imagesliveon, on Flickr
My also rather new to Flickr so please feel free to leave comments.
Kind Regards
Simon
Initially I struggled to get a decent photo and in the dark I hit a button that seemed to mess all my shots. I then shot in various modes with some limited success.
I dont think I did too bad being that I was in the region of 25mtrs away from the subject!
The B&W photo is over processed but I like the effect..
Come C&C would be very greatly recieved.
1.

Slash @ Brixton 2012 by imagesliveon, on Flickr
2.

Slash @ Brixton Academy by imagesliveon, on Flickr
3.

Slash @ Brixton Academy by imagesliveon, on Flickr
My also rather new to Flickr so please feel free to leave comments.
Kind Regards
Simon
Last edited:
