Had my mock exam

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well...just thought id say I did my mock photography exam today, it was a 3 hour exam in the darkroom, and a tiny bit of writing.
It went kinda well...although I didnt do any big sheets of paper except for my contact sheet.
I would have done some, but one of my mates kept covering up my test strips with his big bits of paper, so I couldnt see my test strips...in the end I had no time so I guessed the time kinda from a half done test strip and one came out black and another came out really dark....:(

You can do photography at school? You lucky get!
Although I doubt I would have taken it if it was offered to me back then. :?

Hope it all goes well next year.

LOl Next year is a while away...and I still got the full exam to come soon :(

Mock means fake, so I had a fake exam, just gets us ready for what we are in for.

Ah the AS.
Taught it, set up several courses at a couple of Colleges, and I shall keep my opinions to myself. Good luck, Arty. Keep the ideas book up to date.

Yeah thats my prob...waaiiittt...you taught AS? Dude I need your msn...Please? You could really help me get a good grade! Pleaaseee LOL

Written a GNVQ and taught on a degree course too. But it's been a couple of years.
I get the impression that the AS/A is marked by weight. Just do what your teacher tells you and don't worry.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back