Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 3, 2012 #1 The two biggest things I don't like are the branches infront of her, and how she is centered. Thoughts?
The two biggest things I don't like are the branches infront of her, and how she is centered. Thoughts?
Jaemie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 27, 2012 Messages 1,907 Reaction score 340 Location Puyallup, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 3, 2012 #2 I'd crop to accentuate her angular hindquarters, and bring out more color (especially on her mane). Something like this..
I'd crop to accentuate her angular hindquarters, and bring out more color (especially on her mane). Something like this..
G gsgary Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 31, 2008 Messages 16,143 Reaction score 3,004 Location Chesterfield UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 3, 2012 #3 And cant see its face,you wanted it looking towards you