Halloween Ideas

smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Okay @CherylL has already put me on notice that the creativity bar has been raised for Halloween shots, so what better then an idea thread for creepy Halloween props. Share your best ideas. Here's a link to start 15 Scare Your Pants Off Halloween Decorations Ideas I already have the the stuff for the head in the jar, already have pumpkins and a fog machine. Anymore Creepy ideas?

Okay @CherylL has already put me on notice that the creativity bar has been raised for Halloween shots, so what better then an idea thread for creepy Halloween props. Share your best ideas. Here's a link to start 15 Scare Your Pants Off Halloween Decorations Ideas I already have the the stuff for the head in the jar, already have pumpkins and a fog machine. Anymore Creepy ideas?

What??? I thought you were building the Serengeti? :) Since your grand daughter is young I would think more cute scary than gory scary.

Sometimes less is more. Horror Engagement Photos

Probably at her age keep it simple, since she may not get it or have any interest in it if it's stuff she's too young to understand. Most of the scary ones are probably best by the time kids are about 7 and can understand it's all pretend. (But that body bag, that's a little too realistic/rather disturbing.) The cockroaches are a little too much like some home visits I've been on!

Sometimes less is more.

Less????????? That link looked pretty over the top! Yeah the Serengeti set is to much, I'm really struggling for other ideas on this one.

Probably at her age keep it simple, since she may not get it or have any interest

She is a contradiction of girlie girl, and tom boy. Terrified of a fly, thinks snakes and spiders are cool. Loves to go to the zoo where she can hold snakes and whatever other creepy things they have out that day.

The link was for anyone searching Halloween themes. Search YouTube for Halloween commercials to get some inspiration. Maybe the candy commercials.

. (But that body bag, that's a little too realistic/rather disturbing.)

We had a driver that would go out of route rather then drive past a graveyard. Dispatcher did the body bag with trash bags and put it in drivers seat of his truck while he was in the office, one Halloween night. When he went out, climbed up and saw the bag with red ooze coming out he took off running. They had to go chase him down the road in a car to tell him it was a joke. Even then he wouldn't get out till they disassembled the bags to show him it was pillows. LOL

B&W Halloween.jpg

My grandson's first Halloween. Photo used with permission.

@Dean_Gretsch great shot. Bless his heart he looks a little apprehensive with all those critters around him.

Thank you. This is in my top 5 all time photos of the little fellow. His mother took this one when they were in Alaska.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back