Hamilton, Industrial

just for grins, here is the original 2nd shot..

DSC_15830139websize.jpg

and one more I just edited!

DSC_1581edit0140websize.jpg

thanks again!

I want to know how it is done, though!
My little camera gives me FRIGHTFUL lens distortion!
And I must admit that the straightened chimneys do convince me that in cases such as this one a correction helps the photo a great deal!!

LaFoto said:
I want to know how it is done, though!
My little camera gives me FRIGHTFUL lens distortion!
And I must admit that the straightened chimneys do convince me that in cases such as this one a correction helps the photo a great deal!!

i did it in PS CS .. I didn't use this tool, but after looking at it, it seems easier... go to Filter, then Distort, then lens correction... many very cool applications in there!!

Let me know if it works LaFoto.

Ray, I was wondering how you were able to snap this picture without getting run over in traffic? lol. It looks like you were stopped on the Burlington street overpass. Nice work.

John Weber said:
Ray, I are wondering how you were able to snap this picture without getting run over in traffic? lol. It looks like you were stopped on the Burlington street overpass. Nice work.

Hi John.. I was on Eastport Drive for these., so it wasn't too dangerous, But I have stopped on the Skyway several times for other shots.. and the second shot was taken on the Burlington St. overpass near Kenilworth... The truckers were a bit ****ed!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back