Handcuffs, Guinness and Spam - The London meetup

Is it jsut me, or is anyone else reading Anty's and Alex's posts with their voice in your head?

I do not hear voices when reading my own posts :mrgreen:

As for Anty, there is a voice in my head, but it cannot be the real Anty, since she has no accent at all! ;)

we had to wait for around an hour of Anty and Mr & Mrs Tempra.
I didn't want Tony and Sandy to be the last ones to arrive, so I waited for them. (Give a tourist a break, will ya? Half the system was shut down for 'essential engineering work' and I had to keep changing trains).

Anty, you WILL be in Germany again in May?
Yes!
ferny said:
Andy - moments after this he gave me a hug, honest...
:lol:
ferny said:
Anty - drunk or happy? Both?
:playball:
C'mon, I only had two beer! So the answer must be 'Happy'. (And a little Sleepy, right Tony? Definitely not Grumpy or Dopey or Bashful.
Alex_B said:
Are we allowed to talk about that accent Anty does not have?
No. :greenpbl:
Alex_B said:
As for Anty, there is a voice in my head, but it cannot be the real Anty, since she has no accent at all!
Thank you for that clarification. I now consider the matter closed ;)

Lost-the-plot said:
_N0H4370-1.jpg
Too bloody funny!!!!! I noticed that right away! :lmao:

I just got home at midnight (my time), so no pics to post yet (haven't even seen 'em). They will pale in comparison to those already posted.

La Foto,
I can't believe you want me to lie to my wife!:er:
This forum is full of young people and many of them are attractive women (yes YOU are in that group):hugs:

Andy

Well, Andy, if "being economic with the truth" (it sounds much, much better this way!) is not what you want to do, then just have the grandparents invite their grandkids for a week (make it sound so attractive they will think it was their idea from the start and they are very much looking forward to that week!) and bring your wife! No problem.

And thanks for being so nice :oops:

Ah, and before I forget. One other question:
Where is the group photo with the TPF Salute!?!?!?!?!

Uhhh, I remember saying 'we better take one before Duncan has to leave', LP saying 'that's a good idea', and then it never happened.
viannen_39.gif

Don't be TOO hard on Anty, Corinna. Remember, she did travel half way across the globe for this meet up:lol:. That earns SERIOUS bonus points and numerous GOLD stars.

Thank you, Android! (and hopefully a few drinks, too!)

Here are just a few people pics, until I have time to go through them all.

A motley 'crew' after the parade, walking to Trafalgar Square.
img1976pcrvs3.jpg

Becky
img2073becxw2.jpg

Alex
img2019alexni3.jpg

Okay, that's one of everyone. That'll have to do for now.

Great shots guys, thanks for sharing. :thumbup:

I'm so gutted I couldn't make this but the weekend was spent:
- dealing with insurance
- stripping the old car
- buying a new car
- generally lamenting the demise of my 328

Not a happy bunny :(

Promise to make the next one though. :thumbup::D

The next ones in Dubai, who's coming?! :biggrin:

Dubai-ing? :mrgreen:

I've been absent from this thread - pulling some pics together now, had a crappola day yesterday with too much to do for my little head to manage. Joy

Some brilliant shots up there so far :thumbup:

Dubai-ing?

You'll be alright Tony, just throw on your new fluffy red cuffs, have a guiness and maybe even some spam...

Most reactions

Back