Handcuffs, Guinness and Spam - The London meetup

.... Were was I - oh yeah, still in The Mall (thats not a shoppping centre for those americanadians amongst us - it's been there longer than Wal-Mart!)

Andy heard that shares in Canon had dropped due to the credit crunch so phoned his broker to buy some bargain shares in a 400L whilst Alex bumped into a plastic wall - we told him to clean his glasses!
tpfjan-29.jpg

Sandie spotted the police and assumed a nonchalant attitude whilst the danger passed
tpfjan-30.jpg

Around the corner, Nelson gave us a nasty look but he was pretty armless
tpfjan-31.jpg

And Big Ben told us it was time for some lunch
tpfjan-32.jpg

Inside the creatively decorated McDonalds emporium we fine dined until we were nearly not hungry
tpfjan-33.jpg

Once nearly satiated with a spicy quarter pounder, it was time to climb back into the real world away from the clown like world that Ronald had created in the cellar of burgerdom
tpfjan-34.jpg

28 days later in central london... no cars people or anything!
tpfjan-35.jpg

Sandie narrowly avoided a collision from the east...
tpfjan-36.jpg

And as if by magic, the group awoke to find themselves all smiling in Covent Garden
tpfjan-37.jpg

I look like I was about to fall over... I suppose that would figure! ... and we hadn't even spent 5 hours in a pub yet!

:::Arty Interlude:::

(or make you own captions up)

tpfjan-40.jpg

tpfjan-42.jpg

tpfjan-43.jpg

tpfjan-47.jpg

tpfjan-48.jpg

tpfjan-49.jpg

tpfjan-50.jpg

tpfjan-51.jpg

tpfjan-52.jpg

tpfjan-53.jpg

tpfjan-54.jpg

tpfjan-55.jpg

tpfjan-56.jpg

tpfjan-57.jpg

My walk through Covent Garden :blushing:

really nice ones , tony :)

Anty you've gotten me in all sorts of trouble at home with those planes, I've been leaving plane nose dents all over the walls of my flat :lol:

I'm a toy plane menace! Caught up to no good... :blushing:

plane1.jpg

I wonder if tempra ever explained that one to sandie ;)

Probably not in the same way I explained it to you! :mrgreen:

Anty you've gotten me in all sorts of trouble at home with those planes, I've been leaving plane nose dents all over the walls of my flat :lol:

I'm a toy plane menace! Caught up to no good... :blushing:

It might be wise to slip on some shorter jeans. You may trip over when trying to launch one. Health and Safety and all that...

Tony, maybe Duncan will lend you this photo for you to create your new Handcuffs, Guinness and Spam-avatar?

peopletony.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back