Handing Out Free Manda Hugs

Good thing I'm going to bed soon also. It's gonna start getting cold in here with the huggin all stopped :cry:

mygrain said:
terri said:
Ohhhh.......!

And now she's already off to bed. :(

I won't be able to collect my Manda-hug till later, and I could so use one, too!

::waits patiently for Mandasleepytime to be over:: :wink:

:hug: Hey terri I'll share mine until she wakes, but yer gonna have to pay it back when you get yers. :wink:

awwww.....that's so nice!!! :love: Thanks Mygrain!

Perhaps someone is willing to take over Manda's responsibilities in her absence? I'd volunteer, but I'm afraid many people will find it more of a downgrade than a substitution :)

manda said:
ferny said:
I'll have a free manda mug. But first, do they break easily or do they have a tendency to bounce when dropped?

Why are they trying to free me? frm what? and why is it plastered on a mug?
Something about bin liners and liquorice. I didn't catch all of it. I heard it off of a couple of old ladies in the street as I walked past.

What have you been up to?

terri said:
Ohhhh.......!

And now she's already off to bed. :(

I won't be able to collect my Manda-hug till later, and I could so use one, too!

::waits patiently for Mandasleepytime to be over:: :wink:

mandasleepy time is over!

Come 'ere ya gorgeous leggy blonde you!

*terrigirlgetsasupersmoochiehug*

vonnagy said:
manda's always forgetting her boy in kiwiland :( first no mandasmooches and now no mandahugs :cry:

i could never forget you vonnmeister! youre my sig!

*giveshersouthernmodtwinakiwistylenoserubandtightsheeplikesqueeze*

Vancouver said:
here now!!!

you were giving out hugs far too late last night though.

:cry:

so i need a hug whenever you get up gorgeous.

i know babe. i tried, it didnt work. it was so hot here last night, so that made it even harder. you'll get your hug in private. :heart: :heart:

ferny said:
manda said:
ferny said:
I'll have a free manda mug. But first, do they break easily or do they have a tendency to bounce when dropped?

Why are they trying to free me? frm what? and why is it plastered on a mug?
Something about bin liners and liquorice. I didn't catch all of it. I heard it off of a couple of old ladies in the street as I walked past.

What have you been up to?

oh damn, they made mugs too? i told those old biddies to keep my life as a streetwalker quiet! :x

Most reactions

New Topics

Back