What's new

hansel and gretals home part 2

newrmdmike

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
2,107
Reaction score
1
Location
it varies.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
you guys may have seen a picture i posted of this house before. i went back, and talked to the people and found out its story. it was built from scraps left over from other construction projects, the man who built it has built 5 houses like that in the town. so i will be searching for them and posting them as they are found. but for now i will post a couple more from the first house.
1
192083156.jpg


2
192083139.jpg

3
192083128.jpg

4
192083112.jpg


feel free to critique !
 
I actually saw this house on tv. It was a show about the wierd houses on the block! I cant remeber what it was called tho. :er:
Its even neater inside than out!
 
very cool, I like the second from last :D
 
zombiekilla3k said:
I actually saw this house on tv. It was a show about the wierd houses on the block! I cant remeber what it was called tho. :er:
Its even neater inside than out!

I saw that show too. Its a young ladie in her early 20's who owns it. Assuming this is the same house.
 
awesome! where exactly is this place, huntsville?
 
wow, actually that sounds about right, its a young woman who owns it. i didn't talk to her, but her room mates. . . . they wouldn't let me in :( maybe if i bring them some prints they will. um yes daniel its in huntsville, i'll take you there when you come up to visit.

i think her name was kristy or somthing, i'll go back and try to get inside.
 
It has all these neat nooks and cranies, and the coolest bathroom I have ever seen, I really wish I could remember the name of thw show to tell you! :grumpy:
 
Wow, this is even more interesting than I thought when I saw your first pic of this house and said it looked like a house from Hansel and Gretel ... yes, it was me who called it that.

Your treatment in the last but one (derived from the last?) is really haunting, that is where Hansel's little stable could have been in which the witch tried to fatten him so she could fry him later for dinner.... ;)

Bring those people some prints and then they might let you see the inside. It sounds a really interesting place - even TV teams have been there (and maybe paid them a handsome sum that you don't have, though? :scratch: ). Try out if prints will do the trick for you (and us :D). Will you?
 
zombiekilla3k said:
It has all these neat nooks and cranies, and the coolest bathroom I have ever seen, I really wish I could remember the name of thw show to tell you! :grumpy:

was it cribs? :D
 
those have a very strong but eerie look to them. i like it!
 
What did you do in photoshop to picture number 2?

Love these shots. That processing is something I'd like to use on some pics of my own.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom