Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A year ago today I joined TPF.......... :mrgreen: It's been quite the year, but looking back I wouldn't have changed a thing. Thanks for helping me grow as both a photographer and a person. I feel so lucky to be part of a wonderful & caring group of people. I've met some amazing friends, a wonderful husband (and now father!)-to-be and I've learned a lot about photography & life in general.

:hugs:

Congrats Alison!!! We're so glad to have had you here for a year!!!! (though I'm guessing Aubrey is the most glad!)

We think you're pretty cute, too..... :)

Happy 1 Year Anniversary! [wild applause here]

:cheer: Congrats Alison! I'm truely happy for you, Hobbes and your family. I hope next year is just as exciting (I know it will be with the baby and all)! :D

Wow, it's only been a year??

Congrats on the previous year! It has been a hell of a year for you :D

core_17 said:
Congrats Alison!!! We're so glad to have had you here for a year!!!! (though I'm guessing Aubrey is the most glad!)

:lol: You'll have to ask him, he keeps mumbling about the fact there are no boiled peanuts up here and that he wants some grits. :mrgreen: :lovey:

Congrats Alison! :)

Amazing how much life can change in a single year, even if you DID take that thought to an entirely new level!!!

I'm very happy to have gained such a great friend! Stick around a while longer, ok? :mrgreen:

Yeah...I'm pretty happy she joined a year ago. I know I wouldn't be the same if she hadn't. Here's to many more years to come. :cheers:

Wow, I thought you had been here forever!!! Congrats on a great year :)

Thanks everyone :hug:: My life wouldn't be the same without you all either! :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back