Happy Birthday...

:smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys:
:wav: :wav:

:headbang: :band: HAPPY BIRTHDAY APRIL:band: :headbang:

:wav: :wav:
:smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys:

Have an awesome day.:heart:​

Well, I've left you a voice mail where I sang a montage of birthday songs ... and one Carpenter's song ... I thought about doing a John Denver, but it just ain't the same without the punch at the river ...

I'm a fortunate woman to be blessed with not only a cousin, but also a best friend, a pallie, a Thelma to my Louise, a Shirley to my Lavern, an Alfalfa to my Spanky, a TROU to my BLE ... and so many more.

May your day be filled with chocolate and candles ... ;)

Happy Happy Birthday Raven!

:hugs: :mrgreen: :D :hug:: :cheers: :band: :crazy: :biglaugh: :sun: :drunk: :alien: 8) :headbang: :wav: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :salute: :salute: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :cyclops: :biggrin: :cheer: :love: :queen: :smileys: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :pimp:

and for good measure ... :pirate: :taped sh:

Love you ... mean it!

Happy Birthday AR!

ya'll are killing me....

angel...baby.... love the pic...and look, instead of the camera,
you got me holding a raven... your so clever....thanks my angel..

all of the rest of you... i adore you... thank you for making my day so fun.. i wish these sick people would let me stay on line, and leave me alone!!!

i want you to know you all make my days so much brighter and funnier than they were before tpf.... and to never have met ya'll..its funny how i think of you as my personal friends...and talk about you all ..all the time...

this is the best community, and the best people i have ever had the pleasure of knowing... thank you all for accepting a darkside person so readily..... * i have put a protection spell around you all...*

luve ya..mean it..

thanks raven... i was gonna do a more close up face vamp shot... but you wern't big enough in the picture frame, so zooming in was too difficult, but hey i gave you a bird that i caught from my cem and when it came to the light, i figured purple is the best gothic colour right!?..........

Hope your days going well raven :mrgreen:

happy birthday AR! Have a great day!

Hey Aprilraven, sorry I'm so late posting to this thread but I had to go out of town this morning (as opposed to out of my mind, like every other morning). :crazy:

I don't have the skill to do a photoshopped picture*, so you're just gonna have to settle for a biggo northern HAPPY BIRTHDAY from me. Oh, and 'bout those strippers I had sent over to your workplace? Sorry about the increase in the workload in the cardiac unit. And I hear you almost had a stroke too... :eyebrows: [Lucky that the stripper knew CPR, eh? Although he was wondering why it took so long to revive you, and why you kept repositioning his hands.]
Anyhooo, hope you have a GREAT DAY! :boogie:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY APRILRAVEN!!!

* those are awesome pics, The Pallies and Arch!

jonk...dang it boy, i thought you had forgot me..*note to self, up the spell on jonk...*

jthphoto and duncamp...thank you so much...

anty...girl... those stirppers were killer ...took out three nurses and a doctor before i tackled them...!!!

Strippers?!?

Hello ... best friend here ...

(one who happens to carry around a roll of dollar bills ...)

why didn't I know about this?!?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back