What's new

Happy Halloween

Nytmair

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
8
Location
Buffalo, NY
I wanted to take some kinda of Halloween related photo since it's over in an hour for me, and i didn't have any yet... so I wandered downstairs to search around and came up with this.

pumpkincandle.jpg


Hopefully you all had a better Halloween than me, I just worked all day until 5pm, then did homework most of the night. But i did get a good hour of driving in (I love just cruising around town, blasting music... really good way to clear my head and just relax :))
-Dan
 
We need this in the new Assignment of the Week over in the Photo Themes!
This week it's "Halloween or Fall"!!!
Put it up there, too, will you?
I like it. It sure represents the season!
 
Cool shot. Nice and simple and is well done.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom