Moni

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
One of my fav. child photos!
It was taken on the street in a hurry, so didn't notice that his left foot is cut off a little bit :S
But I think you'll love it :)

little_one.jpg

moni,

I believe that this is your best shot by far!!!!!

way to go!! did you photoshop it at all?

md

MDowdey said:
moni,

I believe that this is your best shot by far!!!!!

way to go!! did you photoshop it at all?

md

MDowey, What is it that makes a picture 'best'?

Is it the technical perfection?
and/or
Is it the story telling capability?

its different really, but for me, its the emotion that moni has captured in the childs face...i think thats the ultimate goal of any photog...its not to sell your pics, or make a scrapbook for granny, its to capture something so fleeting, an immortalize it for as long as you live.

md

MDowdey said:
its different really, but for me, its the emotion that moni has captured in the childs face...i think thats the ultimate goal of any photog...its not to sell your pics, or make a scrapbook for granny, its to capture something so fleeting, an immortalize it for as long as you live.
md

Well said! :)

MDowdey thanks for your such compliments.......

You are correct...as it was a street photo...so I didn't have enough time to set all the things...besides the child was playing and became happy when he saw me going towards him with my camera :) And I didn't wait much.....

Yeap! I photoshoped it little bit with the saturation and hue and little on sharpness....that's all :)

And thanks Lungfarmer, modphoto and danalec99!

hi, Moni!
i really , really like this shot a lot!
did you know the little boy well, or is this just a unknown boy?
he looks like you were friends -;)))
in fact - its a pity of his cut leg ( :) ...i know how it sounds...its all about my broken english -;))), but i think the child's character and pic's mood are compensating that cut leg -;)))

This is a great picture you have moni. The background and graininess really adds to the picture. The background color works well against the boy's skin tone and I like the streak effect from the dirt. Except for the cut off feet this one's a keeper.

Most reactions

Back