Hard Case?

Opher

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everybody.

I have had my SLR for 4ish months now and after almost having it crushed by a car (dont ask:confused:) i have come to the conclusion that i need a hard case.

I do not drive so i am on my bike a lot this has many treats to my camera. It could fall, be fallen on, get run over, and so on.

I dont know what is out there. Right now i am looking at getting a pelican case. If you have any suggestions i would love to hear them.

I like pelican too....

But...

I could see having a bicycle seat post mounted rack with a ammunition container from the military surplus store being just as effective. Just pack some cusioned material in with the camera.

I like pelican too....

But...

I could see having a bicycle seat post mounted rack with a ammunition container from the military surplus store being just as effective. Just pack some cusioned material in with the camera.

Just get a container, and stuff it with a cube of foam, and cutout the camera shape yourself.

Thank you i will probably end up getting a pelican case at some point but will probably use one of your cheaper solutions in the meantime.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back