Has anyone noticed...

Hertz van Rental

We're supposed to post photos?
Reaction score
...that we are only about 80 away from 4,000 members?

(Which makes me wonder why, when I post some pictures, they only get viewed by about 8 people. I wouldn't mind so much if I didn't then get comments about how I never post any pictures....:grumpy:)

I gues not all 4000 members are actually active... people have a tendency to join things and then give up on it shortly after.

so maybe we can delete some of them to have a honest image of who we have here? maybe kick off those who haven't visited or posted on the forum for a year? :)

I'm making it a point now to go through the galleries when I have the chance and take a look at the posts that never got a reply. There are a lot of them so it's going to be a slow process. I also don't want to post so many that new ones get overlooked. I guess that's the least I could do for my forum family. :D

hobbes28 said:
I'm making it a point now to go through the galleries when I have the chance and take a look at the posts that never got a reply. There are a lot of them so it's going to be a slow process. I also don't want to post so many that new ones get overlooked. I guess that's the least I could do for my forum family. :D

i just notced that, and it's a pretty nice thing to do :thumbup:

fadingaway1986 said:
at least you actually get a reply at all...

Numerous occasions I have been ignored completely...
Tell me about it
BangHead.gif

Most reactions

Back