What's new

Has been too long... C&C

Clancyz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 13, 2008
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Location
Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Have been so busy with school havent really got to post in a while, but a few buddies of mine and i went camping and i have a few pictures i took and edited a little... C&C pleaaaase ty

1)
IMG_3739.jpg


2)
IMG_4007.jpg


3)
IMG_4039.jpg
 
I like #1 and 2 the best. 3rd not so much since I'm not a big coors fan, ha ha.
 
I really like #2, but I think you should push the white a bit more to get more detail in the climbers. Love the texture and clarity of the rock though. Nice work.
 
Thankyas. Coors ftw :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom