Has this EVER happened to you and what did you do?

wow......I'm so glad I read this thread!
I just recently decided that I don't think I want to do weddings anymore. Well, after the ones I already have booked. When they go well it is a lot of fun, but when you are working with people that treat you like crap it is absolutely no fun! Plus I feel like it is impossible to have a contract that will cover everything.....don't know if weddings are worth the risk for me. I always hate it when you are faced with the situation, make customer happy or stick with your rules and get a bad rep.

Obviously I have more reasons that I am not doing weddings anymore but this thread helped confirm!

Well I have done 3 weddings and personally I don't like doing them. My second wedding the bride kept changing her location of where she wanted pictures taken. She wanted me to stay till the end of the night (which I told her no way, I stayed till the couple dances were done). Weddings are not worth it when you get pushed around like that. Then when all said and done she took her "proofs" I made her and had Walmart reprint them!!! I was sooooooooooooo p*sst off!!! That is the last time I give a proof book without the word PROOF on the photos!!!!!!

Anyways, I never experience the extreme that you did but I did realize that weddings aren't my thing (I prefer portraits over all else).

Watch this !!! Psycho bride cuts off her hair.

This is SOOO funny!!

Starts off slow.. but seriously.. watch till the end.

There is cursing .. so If your at work.. volume.. lowwww

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that's a bridezilla!!! (Thank goodness it was a staged shoot. But I'm sure there are people out there who are like that)

I didn't know either when I first saw it.....LOL.
But it did remind me a lot of the "eyelash" girl I had.

Most reactions

Back