Hate to post a sunset pic, But check this out.

Brad Hardy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot this on the Delaware River in Reigelsville NJ from a boat. We were heading in for the night, and this is what we saw.
Share your thoughts with me.

-Brad

Sky_by_BradHardy.jpg

I've never seen a copyright symbol that size, great job capturing it while it flew over the water like that.
:er: :D

Looks like a movie company's animated logo, pretty dang cool, could earn you some bucks. BTW I could drop that copyright in PS in under five minutes. Are you going to grease it up?

-Shea

I hate to tell you this, but its better than most sunset photos posted on here. :D

I'd like to see the beauty of the sunset, but that © is just way too distracting.. I understand you don't want people stealing your pics, but that's pretty extreme. I'm of the opinion that if someone wanted to steal your pic, they would do it anyway and clone out any watermarks.

Other than that, the colors look cool, but it's way crooked.

clone out any watermarks.

Would not even have to use the clone tool, just recreate the copyright symbol, make a selection, and then use levels etc to restore the values. BTW - Distorting watermarks can make this much harder to do.

It is a great picture! I can almost here the theme song :thumbup:

-S

I've never seen a copyright symbol that size, great job capturing it while it flew over the water like that.
:er: :D

Didn't commissioner Gordon have something similar when he wanted to contact Batman? :lol: Holy Shutter Speeds Robin.....

Very nice sunset picture...But I do agree with others, the watermark really distracts the viewer and ruins the picture.

I don't think you need to worry that much about someone stealing a downsized pic. Even if they did, who cares? You still have the full size original. As other have said, the watermark can be easily removed anyways...

I'm of the opinion that if someone wanted to steal your pic, they would do it anyway and clone out any watermarks.

Very true,
But if I found out about it, they'd wish they never had. I have this and most of my other shots legally copy written and a lawyer to handle these kinds of issues.

Thanks to all for the kind words

Most reactions

Back