Hate to post a sunset pic, But check this out.

I love it too, and I dont blame you for watermarking it even if its a reduced copy. Its a great shot. Care to share your settings for this??

Dklod,
Not a whole lot of post work done here. Simple levels/curves adjustments. A small crop, should have been a crop AND rotate now that bhop pointed that out I notice it. I don't mind sharing some of my post techniques but I'd prefer to do it through PM's. If your interested send me a PM informing me of what specifically you'd like to know regarding the processing.

Dklod,
Not a whole lot of post work done here. Simple levels/curves adjustments. A small crop, should have been a crop AND rotate now that bhop pointed that out I notice it. I don't mind sharing some of my post techniques but I'd prefer to do it through PM's. If your interested send me a PM informing me of what specifically you'd like to know regarding the processing.

I was interested in your camera settings more than anything. I have not done sunsets yet. Its sometimes hard to get a good one and when we do I cant get out to experiment. I know everyone is going on about it being cliche, but I like to compare my results, regardless of what it is, with the ones of those that know what they are doing.

Cheers Brad

yea...It's real hard to appreciate a nature scene with a huge letter C over 50% of the shot. Seriously, what's anyone going to do with an image that size?

not a bad shot though.

Most reactions

Back