Have to Login every time - what's happening?

If "cookies" not being saved is the problem, then why is this the only Forum where I have this problem?

Assuming it is the problem, then how do I set up to have my "cookies" saved in Firefox, because I don't seem to be able to find anything on any of the Toolbar items that refers to "cookies"?

WesternGuy
In Firefox go to preferences (under Firefox in the menu bar) then Privacy and then History, and see what is set.
I am afraid you have me here - I do not seem to have a menu bar that has "Firefox" on it. Maybe I need to open something, or click on something else?

The only thing I have is a Tool bar at the very top of the FF display that shows

File Edit View History Bookmarks Tools Help

WesternGuy
Sorry. I meant the toolbar. Click on the word "Firefox" at the left end.

It is very simple. Hold 'ctrl+shift' and press 'del' buttons. A 'Clear All History' panel displays. At a 'Time range to clear', click on the 'Last Hour' and select 'Everything'. Check off all the boxes underneath, and then click 'Clear Now' on the bottom of the panel. Hope this helps.

It is very simple. Hold 'ctrl+shift' and press 'del' buttons. A 'Clear All History' panel displays. At a 'Time range to clear', click on the 'Last Hour' and select 'Everything'. Check off all the boxes underneath, and then click 'Clear Now' on the bottom of the panel. Hope this helps.
That worked. I logged in, told it to "Remember me", logged off and logged back on and this seems to "remember" me. It seems to be working now.

My thanks to all for their help and suggestions.

WesternGuy

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back