Haven't posted in a long time

Great set!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really unique "in flight" images! Great work as usual.
Excellent set!!
Cracking set
Great set!
Great set as always
Thanks for all the kind words!

Kris, great set of images as usual. I think the egret is my favourite out of this group.
Glad to hear business is good. Hopefully it won't interfere too much with your photography. :biggrin-93:
WesternGuy
Thanks WG. I have it set up pretty well, so for now I'm still getting 2 days off a week, of course as always subject to change :(
Hello God, It's me again: Braineack.
:bouncingsmileys:
How you get a barn swallow in flight is pretty amazing.
First you have to find them. Then I observe their flight patterns at that specific location. I've gotten them with many other cameras, but the D500 makes it easier for sure...
So awesome.
Do you own/run/work a restaurant?
My feet are BURNING right now just put in 15 hrs lol.
I'm the Exec Chef (and more) here Bee and Thistle Inn & Lounge

Flight patters on Barn Swallow's make me dizzy.

I don't know how you photos always seem to improve!!! :aiwebs_016:

The looks like a pretty fancy joint you work at! Will they let me in if I'm muddy, grimy, smell like old pond water, and dragging a camera bag behind me? :biggrin-93:

Amazing menu man!

Amazing Set.I am totally convinced a swallow is a fancy name for a bat because they sure fly like one.

Totally awesome once again

Never get tired of looking at your stuff. Makes me want to reach that level, probably never will, but will die trying :allteeth:

Excellent set, as always.

Great stuff, as usual. I'm sure the D500 really helped with that swallow. I watch those guys sometimes and wonder how anyone captures anything remotely sharp or in frame with a telephoto of those guys.

I don't know how you photos always seem to improve!!! :aiwebs_016:
The looks like a pretty fancy joint you work at! Will they let me in if I'm muddy, grimy, smell like old pond water, and dragging a camera bag behind me? :biggrin-93:
Sure we would, you would look just like the chef :p
Amazing menu man!
Thanks, I've been in high end fine dining my entire career. I try to keep it relatively simple and focus on fresh local ingredients and uniqueness..
Amazing Set.I am totally convinced a swallow is a fancy name for a bat because they sure fly like one.
I agree :)
Totally awesome once again
Never get tired of looking at your stuff. Makes me want to reach that level, probably never will, but will die trying :allteeth:
Excellent set, as always.
Thanks!
Great stuff, as usual. I'm sure the D500 really helped with that swallow. I watch those guys sometimes and wonder how anyone captures anything remotely sharp or in frame with a telephoto of those guys.
The D500 does help, but I've gotten them with other cameras as well. It is much tougher with the 500 F4 then say a 300 F4, because you are swinging around so much weight. I can try much longer with the 300 F4, but after 30 minutes or so with the 500 I tend to be in pain for a solid 24 hours.. :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back