What's new

havn't posted a photo in a while C&C please

er111a

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
1,896
Reaction score
6
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
thank you
IMG_4418-1.jpg
 
Interesting.
I kinda like that he is sketching, and the envirinment looks sketched.


If you have photoshop I could give you a method that might yield a more interesting result along the same lines, rather than charcoal, or paint daubs filters.
 
thank you all :)
 
Interesting.
I kinda like that he is sketching, and the envirinment looks sketched.


If you have photoshop I could give you a method that might yield a more interesting result along the same lines, rather than charcoal, or paint daubs filters.
whats your method?
 
Your stuff has gotten more and more interesting over time.
 
hehe thanks what did you try to do on yours?
 
I tried to get finer sketch lines, and shading. It doesn't work well with grass.

IMG_44181.jpg
 
you also didnt edit the person, it doesnt look bad tho :)
 
this looked like something fun to play with, so i did 3 quick versions. one with the whole picture in color, one with just the boy selectively colored, then one with the boy selectively colored and the world coloring itself in sort of by the boys touch:

IMG_4418e.jpg


IMG_4418e2.jpg


IMG_4418e3.jpg



the brush strokes could have probably been a bit longer, however.
 
Pretty cool, you gotta sort out those pixelated areas on his elbow and chin though.
 
hehe you noticed that yea I know I did this for fun with a copy of the orginal photo so its not quite the best quality
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom