Havoc's Corner...

PG The true secret to life is finding your Zen. What makes you the happiest in life and repeating it until it no longer makes you happy. Then finding what makes you happy after that and doing that. And so goes the circle...

Vonn. It depends on the secret. Usually I would say a life is much more valuable. But there are some cases where it is not. For example in WWII, We broke the Enigma code, and Churchill intercepted the German orders to bomb Coventry. He could have tipped off the town so they could evacuate, but to do this would risk the Germans finding out we knew the enigma. Instead he had to let the Germans massacre Coventry, killing thousands of lives. In that case a secret was worth more then thousands of lives....

Ero. This is what you should do, you should ask him all sorts of questions, if your female you should tell him you want to sleep with him. If this happens I am sure he will go away in no more then 40 posts...

As for Terri and my secret life? I am actually a historian sent from the distant future, travelling back to witness the birth of the Internet, and the evolution of TPF into the futures most coveted treasure. All brought to you by the hero of of the "First Age of the Internet" Chase...

As for sheep, humans use sheep in the future to procreate. They provide great hosts of our young so adult females stay skinny and horny! ;)

havoc said:
Ero. This is what you should do, you should ask him all sorts of questions, if your female you should tell him you want to sleep with him. If this happens I am sure he will go away in no more then 40 posts...

That may be the scariest advice I've ever been give :confused:

In order to maintain air-speed velocity while grasping coconuts by the husk mind you, a swallow needs to beat its wings how many times?

Corry, You don't have to go to work today. You can tell them to shove it for laying off your brother. Take the day off, make that BF of yours give you a nice massage and have him treat you to dinner.

My calculations tell me that I will pass your post count when my great great grandchild posts my 1,296,997th post for me long after I have either died, or gone back to the future.

A sparrow would have to pump its wings 11k rpms to lift the average size coconut, i.e. average 17 ounce coconut. 11k rpm's So 183 wing beats per second would be required to lift a coconut off the ground using a sparrow.

Most reactions

Back